L.L.Bean Down Care Kit
Item #: CA520954
This handy kit will deep clean your down outerwear, restore its water repellency and maximize the down’s insulating loft.
Why We Love It
Keeping your down outerwear clean and high-lofting is crucial to staying warm and comfortable. Using the measuring cup, pour 75 ml of Wash into the detergent compartment and 75 ml of Proof into the conditioning compartment of your front load washing machine. Use half a bottle of each for top load machines. Allow to drip dry and then tumble dry with dryer balls for 20 minutes. Your garment's down will be sparkling clean and all of its loft will be restored, maximizing warmth and breathability.
- Includes 225 ml Down Wash, 225 ml Down Proofer, 2 dryer balls and measuring cup.
- Wash will remove odor, add water resistance and restore the loft of your down filled outerwear.
- Dryer balls will help maintain the loft and insulation of your garment.
- Cleans and proofs in one wash cycle, reducing water and energy consumption.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and prolonged contact with skin.
- Aluminum containers are recyclable to reduce waste.